Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday, August 28, 2014

It's days like this that I am so thankful for all my kids.  I realize how lucky I am to have each and every one of them.  It was 115 degrees when I got in my car to come home and feed.  It's horrible, you sweat in places you didn't even know existed :).  Then you stop and look around you, and listen to all the calls when they see you walking out to the barn.  You know that the heat is hard on them too.  I know it is a very volatile time and colic's are a real risk.  The heat and discomfort seems to disappear, and you realize you are their everything, and vice versa.  Honestly I love each and every one of them so much.  Thank goodness everyone drank a lot of water.  Penny never drinks enough, but I am going to talk to Dr. B about that on Saturday.  I looked at the forecast and it looks like a heat wave until Wednesday.  We can make it, fall here we come....

No comments:

Post a Comment