Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The first thing in the morning I take Bella to her outdoor kennel (Bella is our deaf pit bull), the first horses I see are Hope and Fancy and then Graham and the boys.  When I head to the barn to start feeding I see Careful and look into the pasture to see the horses in the back 5 acres.  Well this morning Red Hot just about gave me a heart attack.  I looked back and Red was all the way in the corner laying down.  My heart always skips a beat when I think I have a sick kid.  I yell  " RED HOT", he looked at me and jumped right up, he ate fine, and is ok.  The connection I have with these amazing animals is so special.  The back 5 crew drank a ton today, all out of the blue bucket.  It was almost empty, the silver trough had plenty of water left, I guess water from the blue bucket looks more refreshing!  Hope did great today, Fancy was a crazy Momma and followed us all around the arena.  Flash is getting better and better on the halter.  Lot's of ants still.  I went into the vacant field to put ant spray so they don't crawl into Hope's area.  Started Rader on Rice Bran pellets, Halo and Enchilada have been on it about a week and are looking great!  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment