Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

All the animals at SCR are doing great.  Today I will discuss something I usually wouldn't on the SCR blog, but under the circumstances feel it is necessary.  We are racing fans.  We believe that race horses love what they do; they love their jobs, they are born to run, and that it is in their blood.  We love the sport, support the sport and the people involved in the sport.  Are there good and bad people in every industry?  Most definitely! I love our horses, they are my family.  There are few people I would trust with my horses; but it must be someone who loves them as I do.  It must be a team that understands the animal, that is in it not only for the business aspect, but because they love these animals! I just want to say, don't believe everything you read.  We believe in right!  Good things happen to good people, just believe....

No comments:

Post a Comment